1 lb. lean ground beef
3 tbsp. taco seasoning
1/4 tsp. salt
1 can enchilada sauce
3/4 cup water
1/2 cup salsa
12 - 6 in. corn tortillas
1 cup cheddar cheese
sour cream (optional)
1. Brown & drain ground beef.
2. Add taco seasoning, salt, enchilada sauce, water and salsa. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
3. Cut tortillas into strips. (A pizza cutter works great for this step.)
4. Layer 1/2 tortillas, 1/2 beef mixture, and 1/2 cheese. Then make a second layer of all three.
5. Top with sliced green onions and bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
6. Garnish with sour cream if desired.