Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Busy Mom's Weekly Menu #1


For those of you who are new to my blog, let me share with you my mission:  to chronicle my successes and failures at leading an organized life as a busy mom!  Now, this blog began a few months ago with me sharing menu ideas.  Check out Blog Beginnings: Menu Planning to get the full story!  I will reiterate that these meal ideas are not for the gourmet cook or the woman with two hours to cook every night.  Most of my ideas are 30 minute meals or slow cooker meals.  They are home-cooked alternatives to fast-food!!  So here goes a meal plan for the coming week, followed by a shopping list for the week:

Sunday:  Pork Chops and Gravy

Monday:  Tacos

Tuesday:  Spaghetti

Wednesday:  Club Sandwiches

Thursday:  Roast and Veggies

Friday:  Eat Out

Saturday:  Baked Chicken Spaghetti


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I just sent you an email, but you had already posted that one + lots more. Great job! These menus with the links to the recipe are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete