24 jumbo pasta shells (about 2/3 of a 12 oz. box of shells)
15 oz. carton of ricotta cheese
2 cups grated mozzerella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1 26 oz. can of your favorite spaghetti sauce with 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Boil pasta shells for 5 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water.
3. Place spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water in medium saucepan. Heat on low.
4. Combine the three cheeses, Italian seasoning, and beaten eggs. Mix well.
5. Pour a thin layer (approx. 1 cup) of sauce into the bottom of a 13X9X2 baking dish.
5. Stuff each shell with cheese filling. Place stuffed shells on top of sauce.