Here's what you'll need:
Pillsbury Pizza Crust (refrigerated roll)
1 pkg. pepperoni
1 cup mozzarella
1/2 jar pizza sauce
1. Roll out pizza dough. Cut into four sections.
2. Chop pepperonis into small pieces. (I've also simply cut them into quarters or halves, but little pieces work better.)
3. Mix pepperoni pieces, sauce, and cheese. Spoon mixture onto dough, and pull dough around the mixture to make a ball.
4. Bake according to pizza dough directions. My oven takes a little longer...check regularly and bake until golden brown!
5. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and catalina dressing. Enjoy!